Now that I have made tomato jelly and have written down the recipe, there is officially one recipe behind the section of my recipe box entitled "Preserves & Jellies". There was only one other empty section, "canning and freezing", which I turned into "Pasta". Maybe one day when the world is ending and I have to grow my own food, I shall learn to can/freeze but until then that section will remain the pasta section. Plus, I live on a hill. This makes gardening more difficult, I'm sure. Plus, I don't like bug bites. Plus, I don't know how to grow food. Plus, I have rabbits that live in the back yard and I'm pretty sure they would eat my garden before I got the chance to. Plus, I like the grocery store.
In other news...
*My friend Michelle is currently trying to push out a baby.
*Ryan and I are on a hunt for the perfect backsplash for our kitchen. We even went to Lowe's in his Home Depot truck today.
*I found really cheap barstools at Gordmans.
*I am becoming more aware of the health insurance crisis in this country and am getting a little steamed about it all.
*My to-do list is growing faster than I can cross things off of it.
*There are tanktops at Old Navy for $6 right now. I restocked b/c all mine have holes in them on my belly from the granite tile countertops I had in the last building I lived in. And with a much larger belly now...the holes are stretching and becoming far too obvious.
*My Seattle transplant friends are afraid of Preying Mantises and the toll road/booths. I find this really funny.
*And finally for my b-day/labor day weekend/babymoon we are headed to Branson for a long weekend for some relaxation. If we were to stay here the to-do list would take over so we are going to drive 4 hours away from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all your "random thoughts" My sister told me yesterday I needed to update and I realized I'm way overdue. Possibly it will be random thoughts from me.
let's try to hang out before you go to Branson... if you can. i'm excited to see all the progress you've made on your house!
OMG Thank you for this. You are making me laugh. I Love the random thoughs and the fact that some people say things we all are thinking. Thank You!
Post a Comment