Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Baby Classen is a BOY

I've already posted it on FB so most of you probably already know, but I wanted to share it here too. We are very excited to report that all organ development looks to be perfect and he certainly wasn't bashful about showing us his male-ness. So there isn't a doubt that he's a HE. So goes the dreams of my girl nursery and cute little dresses for now. But here comes the world of mohawks and wrestling! If I remember correctly from my baby-sitting days...poop, toot, and fart are HILARIOUS words, timed running races are the most fun activity ever, and smashing into eachother with pillows is pretty fun too. Well, we'll see if I have what it takes to be a mama to a little boy, pretty sure I'll figure it out as I go. We are most thankful that he looks healthy, healthy, healthy. He seems to love to put his hands in his mouth which was pretty cute to see on the sono. He was very active moving all around while the technician was trying to get pictures of him. It was good to see his little heart beating too.
We are continuing to pack today. The condo looks like a madhouse. I could not live like this for very long, so good thing I don't have too. I'm itching to get these boxes out of my way. It is 86+ degrees here today with no AC so we are sweating away going through every nook and cranny. Tonight we are headed out with Matt and Em to grab a nice fish dinner on the water. Can't wait! No, actually I can't wait..I'm hungry now...going to grab a snack.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations Tiffany on your healthy baby boy! And Kyle didn't turn out too bad...I sure your babysitting only helped him :-)

Erika said...

Oh how wonderful!!! You can teach me everything you learn about having a boy. (if we do indeed have one someday).

Mendy said...

funny how poop, toot, fart and smashing around is still fun for grown-up boys! kirk thought it was hilarious to use "poop" as our password on our registries when we got married. he was 23.