We are still waiting to close on it, but we officially have a contract on a home in west Lawrence. It was hard to find BUT it has an unfinished basement so Ryan can FINALLY have a theater room!! We are both really excited about this (for different reasons). :) I so looking forward to being able to have creative control over my home again. Even though I haven't seen it in person I already have plenty of ideas about paint color and some additional finishes in the house. I will once again have a guest room, so bring on the visitors! (Even if you only live in KC)
Ryan will fly back out here on July 15th after closing on the home. On the 16th we have the ultrasound to find out if Baby C is getting a pink or blue room. Then we will begin to make our way out of Seattle and back to KS. I am enjoying every second of the wonderful weather out here, knowing that what is waiting for me on the other side isn't nearly as pleasant. Do you guys still have your windows open? :)
I had lunch with my "old" team today. My original HR team. They are such a fun group of people that have really made my time at Quadrant the wonderful experience it has been. It is going to be very tough to say good-bye to all of them. I tried to keep it together today. I couldn't get to sentimental as the tears seem to always be at the surface these days. No one wants to see a blubbering pregnant woman at a restaurant. I think I'll just say "See ya later" instead of good-bye. I hate good-byes. Besides, I plan on visiting Seattle during the summers regularly.
Only 4 more days of work and then bring on the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did mention opening the windows last night, but got scolded. I mean compared to last week it is almost cold here. okay not really.
Oooh, yeah...good try though. You've got a pretty particular roommate right now. I'm currently enjoying the break from 2-3 fans going at the same time at night rule that exists when he's here. I'm just using the ceiling fan.
Send pics when you can!
Post a Comment