We saw Benjamin Button this afternoon and it is a great story! Plus Brad is nice to look at. :) I had no idea I had been at the theater for 3 hours!
Not much else to update on...went shoe shopping and bought flat/low healed shoes. Oh, yes I did...I'll post pics later.
Hope you had a good weekend...back to work tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I KNEW you would be my friend that wanted to see this movie! I really want to see it but can't find anyone interested :( Glad to hear you liked it. Might go by myself after all!
I really have no desire to see the movie, however there are all these people that want to see it makes me wonder if I need to see it.
i saw it, too...and was entertained the entire time. i thought it was really good. and a smidge weird. kinda think i'd freak out if i saw a 90 year old baby.
Post a Comment