Monday, January 12, 2009
Ahhh, That feels better!
We just rearranged the whole condo. It is SO refreshing!! It makes me say "Ahhh". It really just amounted to moving some key furniture pieces, turning things on different angles, and repositioning artwork and whatnot. What a difference this makes to the surroundings not to mention the psyche! This would give Laura nightmares in college, as I did this all the time in our apartment. What a good sport! She'd just stay upstairs until I was done. Then there was the one day when moving our couch...where'd we get that couch does anyone remember? It was the Kearney couch... Anyway, one of the springs had sprung out the bottom of the couch and went into the carpet, the more I tried to move the couch the more the carpet ripped. Laura had to come down and help me. I don't think that she was too happy about that. The good news is that we are still great friends. She survived my compulsive need to rearrange. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Another one of today's highlights: I bought some jeans for $12.50! That's pure craziness.
I am honestly lauging outloud. I bought that couch at a thrift store before we moved into the Kearney house. I always loved the finished product, just the chaos of moving everything in such a small space did kinda stress me out. I remember once, it may have been the same incident of the carpet ripping that I started to come down before you were done and you instructed me to go back upstairs.
Post a Comment