I've been tagged by my friend Carmen to share 6 random things about myself. I may struggle to come up with six, since I pretty much share all my randomness on a regular basis. :) So let's see...
1) Had a tumor in my neck when I was like a month old or something. They had to remove a neck muscle. So now I can show people my missing muscle.
2)I worked at Victoria's Secret for 1 day. Too many bras, not enough energy.
3)One time my sister threw me a birthday party and we were the only people there. It's one of my favorite birthdays.
4) I think life's too short to be bored or not try something new, so I tend to move, change jobs, sell all my stuff and start over about every 2-3 years. I'm fine with it...but I think others are not. :)
5) Oprah is my news source. I can't watch regular news because everytime I accidentally watch any of it, I hear "puppies were found dead in a box" or "1 month old baby left in a car and died". It's just not worth it. My heart can't take it. I figure, if Oprah ain't talkin about it and I didn't hear anything about it at work, then it's not worth hearin'.
6)I am currently fascinated with american government history, cooking new recipes, drawing my own floorplans for my perfect little house, and sign language.
This is fun...
7) I really missed Denny but now I think it's weird that he's back.
8) I hate shopping for pillows and undergarments.
9) I LOVE to laugh...you know the one...where you can't breathe, your eye's are watering, you either double over or your head flies backward. Oh, man that's the best.
10) I've always wanted to grow up in 80's in Texas when everything was BIG, from belts to the hair AND they have cool accents.
Alright, that's enough randomness from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to agree with the Denny statement. It is just a little too weird for me.
And according to the producer, Izzie does not have a brain tumor, so what does that leave us, she's just bats**t crazy?
Yes I am concerned for poor Izzie as well. I really thought she was dying. Now she's just crazy.
How have I known you all these years and not known you had a "tumah" in your neck?
And worked at Victoria's Secret for a day?
And I miss getting all your old stuff when you decide to change things up a bit. Half our house is decorated with former Classen decor. :) Ya'll should be military. You automatically get to move and redecorate every three years.
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment