Thursday, October 2, 2008

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FALL, Reason No. 2

I love the new season premiers of all our favorite shows! However, there are too many shows and Not enough time. And THEN, we only have a single tuner so we can't record 2 things at the same time so one of us loses out on a show we like that happens to be on a different channel at the same time. So here's what I love: Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, Lipstick Jungle (did you know that symbolic for NYC, b/c if you look at the skyline all the highrises look like tubes of lipstick!), Project Runway, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and Brothers and Sisters. Gone are the days of 30 minute shows, not that I'm complaining because 30 minutes always seemed too short, but now it can take a whole evening to watch my shows especially right now when everything seems to be 2 hours! So I only watch it after it's been recording for 20 minutes or more so that I can skip all commercials (with the exception of Greys...call me during Greys and I won't answer). Sometmes, I save the shows up and knock them out on a rainy day (ha ha ha...they are all rainy out here:)). The great thing about PR is that they run marathons of it so if you miss one, you can always catch it later. However, PR is wrapping up because next time it is on to Bryant Park for Fashion week! Love it. I also record Oprah daily and when I have the time I start the show, decide if I feel like watching whatever they are talking about and sometimes just delete it. I'm no couch potato but I love my shows. So there you go!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I totally agree with you reason 2 to love fall. I do the same with Oprah and Ellen.

Anonymous said...

I can remember when your list was: Sesame Street--three times daily and Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (and the land of "make believe")

tiff said...

I can't believe I got away with Sesame Street 3x a day! You guys must have needed a break. That makes me hungry for some bologna and dort-dinch. :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Did Dad just comment?!?

It looks like you did NOT get a chance to watch Pushing Daisies. I'm telling you, it is a really great show!