The great house we stayed at in Port Ludlow...
Sailing with Captain Bry...
Ryan says we are in a contest to see who can get the bigger sunglasses...
It was a wonderful relaxing weekend with good friends, lotsa food, and much relaxation. The guys played a lot of Rock Band, while the girls read books, chit-chatted, and played games. Mavie and Keedy did really well together. There were many quote-ables from the weekend that will live on in future conversations, I'm sure. I'll spare you the details of all the "you totally had to be there" comments, but just for posterity..."reeses penises, chameleon, best church service I ever went to, emily's been doing this all weekend, I thought you were choking; Keedy, is Matt down there?; People who laugh too much annoy me." There was A LOT of laughter, so I'm pretty sure one person from the weekend was annoyed A LOT of the time. Oh, man...Good Times. The older, more mature me will go back to work tomorrow.
5 comments:
Hmmm...I think I win the sunglasses contest. Hard to tell though!
What a perfect vacation. I had a great time. I promise I will update my blog this week. I have to get caught up on work email tonight.
Just to be clear, not everything said during Taboo is necessarily true. Whatever gets people to guess the correct answer is fair. I had a good time.
Just to be clear, if you say Em's been belching all weekend, she's going to get a complex about how much she has been belching. :) Although, she totally was belching ALL weekend. :)
I really don't think I was that bad!!!
Post a Comment