Oh, Em makes me laugh...
Regaining composure...
Boys making smores...YuMM!
We went to a bonfire at the Golden Gardens Beach last night with some people from church. It was fun to get out and do something new and meet some new people. It is also SeaFair in Seattle which is a huge deal. There are boat races on lake washington and I just finished watching the Blue Angels show on TV and out my window! That was pretty neat to see them up close on the tube and from afar out the window doing their amazing manuevers. I've had the pleasure of meeting a former Blue Angel and listen to him speak on their exacting work. It is truly incredible to watch their formation and precision as they demonstrate what they are trained to do in combat. I caught myself applauding in my living room which startled the Mav and myself a little bit. Really incredible.
6 comments:
So I was thinking as I sit here at the airport that I would just catch a plane to Seattle as I hear the weather in the midwest is dreadful and I'm sure it is much more bearable at your place.
I like seeing the pictures of YOU!!
Pretty gorgeous here! Why don't you come on out and just stay the month? Are you heading to CALI?
I'm actually just back to KS from CA. I would go back in a heartbeat. I leave for Wichita tomorrow. I love the picture of you laughing. It makes me happy.
I LOVE those pictures of you! Good old Dwight.
Love the Shrute!
Post a Comment