That is hilarious! Maybe it's a sovereign sign...Hannah does need a cousin.
I love it!!! Before you know it I will be getting the same magazine.
I bet it was Ryan that signed up for it!
Hooray! I can leave posts on your blog now! So weird about the magazine...promise it wasn't me. :)
Yeah, thats probably my fault. I've also been getting "Parents" and "Child", mags as well.
Mike, you have really brought us all into your crazy magazine world! I've got a couple saved for your visit in September.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hilarious! Maybe it's a sovereign sign...Hannah does need a cousin.
I love it!!! Before you know it I will be getting the same magazine.
I bet it was Ryan that signed up for it!
Hooray! I can leave posts on your blog now! So weird about the magazine...promise it wasn't me. :)
Yeah, thats probably my fault. I've also been getting "Parents" and "Child", mags as well.
Mike, you have really brought us all into your crazy magazine world! I've got a couple saved for your visit in September.
Post a Comment