The new year is such a fun time, as my love of being organized and setting goals gets to go full throttle. I am gearing up for the 2012 planning meeting with myself (and anyone else who would like to attend) to set personal and business goals, plan the calendar, and GET ORGANIZED for the year! I LOVE to be organized and this year I am getting extreme. I have to. I have lots of great things happening in my life and I want and need to make sure they all get my attention...Ryan, Hudson, family, EastLake Growth Groups, A Lady With A Baby, (the new) Cottage Collective Store, Total Money Makeover and of course some personal time...and that is going to take a plan. A big plan...this meeting could take hours or days...it could require spreadsheets...it will require one big calendar...I LOVE IT! I am trying to give myself a few days to just relax a bit before I dive in because once my brain starts running it is nearly impossible to turn it off. 2011 largely dictated what I did with my time and energy and I would like to have a little more say so in 2012. So a plan I will have.
What goals are you setting for 2012? I'd love to hear!
PS: Glad I still have readers! Thanks for commenting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment