I logged on to my online banking this evening and this is what my account shows. Can you imagine?! If I am $1.7 million in the red, I have better been on some fabuloso trips and NOT still wearing my target skirt from 5 years ago and my black t-shirt with a hole in it. If Ryan hadn't prepped me for it I might have S*&% A BRICK. We experienced some fraud/teller mistake on our account on Friday and I guess the process for flagging the account for fraudulent activity is to make it overdrawn for some ridiculous amount, like $1.7 million. So just an FYI...geesh!
We are tackling the Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey style and will be leading a growth group on it this fall but can you imagine if your number was $1.7million? There is no way I could sell enough bibs to get out of that kind of crazy. Here's to NOT being $1.7 in the hole. Now off to sew some more aprons. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Cow! I'd totally freak out. I can't even fathom being that far in debt...we'd sure have fun getting there though. :) Hope that number gets worked out quickly for you guys!
Post a Comment