Today is day 4 of what I am calling the "Oh Crap, Summer's Almost Here" diet or OCSAH diet for short. Day 4 of 60-ish. I say 60-ish because somewhere around day 60, not having done the math yet, I am taking a trip to Wichita and I HAVE to have a cranky turkey sandwich from Cinnamon's Deli. There's just no way around it. I get there once a year, if even, and I shall eat my favorite sandwich...all 1000 calories of it...just kidding, I don't know how many it has and I'm too afraid to look it up.
Today, I was aware that there are lots of temptations for me outside of my house. There was being hungry and wanting to just whip through Mcd real quick while we are out and about. Then there was walking down the hall to Barnes & Noble at Oak Park Mall and hitting a wall of the very pleasing and tempting aromas of bread...Panera, pretzels, and I even smelled cinnamon rolls, although I'm not sure where that was coming from. Typically during week 1 & 2 I am strong...it's week 3 and beyond that don't go as well. So temptation averted and no extra calories were consumed. However, if I had lingered much longer there's no telling what might have gone down.
Today, I ate broccoli. It was okay.
Today, I did go to Mcd but I got a diet coke. Okay, so new rule: I can go to Mcd but I must get diet coke not dp and if food is necessary then it has to be a yogurt parfait and not a McChicken or a McGriddle. Rule officially ammended.
Today, I will work out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you. This week has been horrible for me. I will get back on the bandwagon.
fitday.com
I highly recommend it for helping to keep track. That's my biggest problem because when I get into the crazy eating moods it's like I lose consciousness.
Post a Comment