Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We Heart Gmas and Gpas

Grandmas and Grandpas are so great because no one else:

*cares that you took your baby to the dr and he weighed 11 lbs 13 oz!
*thinks that when your baby says "ooh, gaa, aiii, aaa" in his indoor voice, is as cute as they do.
*loves to change your baby's diaper just to spend time with him.
*could hold your baby all day.
*will drive over 3 hours to baby-sit.
Love them, love them!

FYI: When the dog needs a bath, he smells like corn chips. When the baby needs a bath, he smells like a french fry.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Tiffany, you are so funny about dogs and babies smelling liked food. I wonder what adults smell like when they need a bath?

tiff said...

B.O. and stinky butts.

Erika said...

Okay that made me spit out loud. You are hilarious.

Michelle said...

Cracking me up!! I think we've talked about this, though...Izzy also smells like corn chips when she needs a bath. Is it weird that I kind of like that smell? Now, the french fry thing...haven't noticed that one.