Hudson's newborn pics are ready for the viewing. Go here to check it out. I'll send the ordering link out to family as soon as it is ready in case you would like a copy of any of them.
So I made up a nursery rhyme for my little guy. It goes like this:
Stinky Baby,
Stinky Baby,
Smells Like Poo.
Stinky Baby,
Stinky Baby,
I Love You!
Feel free to use it for your loved ones. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The pics are just amazing. I love the nursery rhyme also. We need to get together soon. Maybe one day this week I can make a trip to Lawrence after work.
I wish the song playing during the slide show was your nursery rhyme. That would make it perfect!
What a beautiful family. I am so excited to see Hudson. I could add several verses to your poem including many other children's bodily fluids - but I better not go there-
my children each have their own songs I made up for them while they were in the NICU. My advice to you is write it down because you now are going to get "Momnesia" and you may not remember next week. LOVE IT!!
SO incredibly beautiful!
Post a Comment