Love him! Enjoy the constantly "snoozin" stage as much as possible. Hope you're having a good first week on your own.
Tiff! He's gorgeous! And look at that beautiful picture of you snuggling up with him. Those baby cuddles are hard to beat. Congratulations!!
Isn't sleeping with a baby so great?
He is so handsome Tiffany!! I love that sweater. Hope your family is starting to settle into life as a threesome. :) You are blessed little mama!!
So precious. I can't wait to see him again next week. And you of course.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love him! Enjoy the constantly "snoozin" stage as much as possible. Hope you're having a good first week on your own.
Tiff! He's gorgeous! And look at that beautiful picture of you snuggling up with him. Those baby cuddles are hard to beat. Congratulations!!
Isn't sleeping with a baby so great?
He is so handsome Tiffany!! I love that sweater. Hope your family is starting to settle into life as a threesome. :) You are blessed little mama!!
So precious. I can't wait to see him again next week. And you of course.
Post a Comment