That's not quite my weight yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm headed there (again). It's the baby's heartbeat today! Dr. Lacy said it is a good heartbeat. It's very reassuring to hear the little sick-instigator's heart beating away. I find myself lately wondering how I am going to react to this little one. Will I never want to let it out of my sight or will I want to send it home with my mom until it can talk to tell me what it needs? Will I have the patience for it all or will I turn out to be my worst, crazy self every day? Will I "manage" it like I do my team, never yelling, being compassionate and understanding, yet instructive and fun for the most part (minus my compulsive need for the showroom to look perfect) OR will I manage it like my dog, hollering at him to stop itching, licking, and biting himself, making Ryan put the medicine on his butt, in his ears, and on his face, bathing him once every few weeks, and sometimes letting him sneak off into the closet to itch in silence b/c I'm sick of saying, "MAVIE, NO!" I guess time will tell.
Bottom line: I just really don't want my kid to be one of those that runs around uncontrollably, whining, crying, and annoying the snot out of people. I see them all the time in the showroom. I need to know how to make sure that doesn't happen.
Side note: My great-grandmother was having babies until she was 47!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have confidence you will be the best mom there is and the perfect combination of all of the above mentioned traits.
you CRACK me up! this is a great entry!
Post a Comment