Friday, May 29, 2009

Made My Day

A cute guy thought I was hot today! YES! I'm 30, pregnant, and HOT!! Woo-hoo. I came home and told Ryan and Mike. They both said in unison, "aahhh" with happy faces. I think they were happy for me too. That guy totally made my day.

In other weird news...when I was driving in after work, I always look over to see if Ryan's truck is in his spot so I know if he is home or not. This time I noticed that it looked the windshield was smashed in. I thought to myself that maybe the sun (that thing we're not used to) was just hitting the windshield in a such a way that it looked like it was smashed. I went over to investigate and sure enough, SMASHED in. His was the only car in the area that seemed to be effected by this mysterious smashing. Now there was some evidence of rocks scattered about as if they had been thrown from the courtyard above. Hmmm. I had to go to the bathroom so Ryan took over the investigation. He and Mike went out and did a little door to door questioning followed by talking to potential witnesses in the courtyard. These witnesses proceeded to deny knowing anything. Not 30 minutes later we get a knock at the door from one neighbor followed by yet another neightbor who start confessing their inside information. So it boils down to misbehavin' kids with a grandma who is going to buy us a new windshield. One of the neighbors who is really quite sweet came to the door to ask which truck is his. Now I blame my hormones, but what I wanted to yell from the living room was, "The one with the HOLE in the WINDSHIELD." Instead, I just said it quietly to Mike, which was also pretty satisfying.
Such fun times.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I dream of the day someone will tell me I'm hot. I'm sorry about the windshield, that is no fun to have to deal with. At least you know who commited the "crime."