Friday, January 30, 2009

stoners

My kidneys are total stoners. They have a little stone factory making their special products like it's the holiday season and then they try to ship their products down the ureter. The ureter hates the stones and I don't blame her, because these aren't nice smooth stones used to skip across a pond. They are sharp, jagged crystal like "stones". They tend to scrape, jab, and cut their way out for delivery. Funny how this causes intense pain in one's back, lower abdomen, and sometimes the legs. That was my day...eventually alleived by a little vicodin. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Enjoy the drugs while you have them. I pray it passes soon.

Anonymous said...

Childbirth should be a breeze for your kidney stoned body..whenever you decide on that. But it will be... I've always heard that :)

tiff said...

No pain today! PTL!! The overachieving kidneys have taken a rest today.

Anonymous said...

Save them and make a little rock garden someday

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous....Dad

tiff said...

Yeah, a little crystal garden of pain. Maybe for the barbies?