Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all of you out in the land of blog! Every once in a while I learn of someone new who checks my blog from time to time. I'd love to know who you are! So I just thought that I would ask...If you are a blog reader of mine (and don't mind if I know about it) just submit a comment with your name. I'm just curious...:)

Merry Christmas!!

If nobody reads it, maybe I'll devote more of my ramblings to my american history learnings. Won't that be fun! Much to look forward to in the new year! :)

11 comments:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to you! If you devote your bloggings to American History maybe I will learn more than I did in High School. Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly!

Anonymous said...

You know we love to check it pretty much daily - especially Dad.
I like hearing about American History. You do know that Dad was a history major for awhile.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I look at it every day. Sara- Laura's Big Sis

Audrey said...

I'm a proud and faithful blog reader. Love and miss you girl. Merry Christmas!

Erika said...

Tiff, I've been meaning to ask you...have you read the John Adams book by David McCullough? Or watched the HBO miniseries based on it? I've heard the book is just outstanding. I've watched the first part of the miniseries and I'm looking forward to watching the rest. Good stuff. And I'm learning a lot. Since you've been interested in American history, I thought about you. Paul Giamatti is in the miniseries.

tiff said...

I haven't read or watched that, BUT Tony and Carmen gave us the mini-series for Christmas. I'm very excited to watch it!

JR said...

I read you! You're in the "Beloit" tab in my Netvibes. =)

Dr. Mike said...

Comment

Anonymous said...

I am always intrigued by your "ramblings." I check your blog a lot and love that you make me laugh out loud on a pretty regular basis. Em's friend, Morissa
p.s. thanks for the shout out a while back ;)

Mendy said...

i read your blog and still would read if you talked about US history...i'm such a dork for history of any nation!

now i kinda want to know who actually reads my blog...good idea tiff!