Celebrating Tiff and Sarah's b-days with cupcakes!
Melinda playing the Wii...distant cousin of Ryan!!
Britt and Carli bowling it up!!
We had a fun team night bonding over Apples to Apples and some Wii Play, eating mexican tastiness. My team has shrunk by 2 members. Our only male moved up to the call center to help out their department as well as our buyers after they move into their homes. The extreme ENTJ (who kept me on my toes) on our team has taken a learning assignment in our Homebuyers Club to help our buyers before they are buyers. Both of them will get valuable experience and the showroom has set them up for success in those areas. We miss them but we are happy for them. So it was just the 5 of us at the Mexican Fiesta Wii Night. Favorite moment of the night was in playing Apples to Apples and I was reading the card that round. The card read "Smart", so everyone has to put in a card that they think I will pick that best describes smart. I am reading through the cards and someone put in the card that said, "My Boss". I picked that one. :)
4 comments:
Any of those girls single? :)
I love Apples to Apples!! We will need to play in the cabin.
They sure are, but ain't none of them moving to Whitewater. ;~)
Looks like Dr. Mike is moving to Seattle.
Post a Comment