Tuesday, June 24, 2008

~Welcome!~




Welcome to the new blog! This place will allow me to post more than one pic at a time and have a little bit more creative licensing. Also when I created the last blog, I sort of thought Ryan might contribute some bloggings and we all see how that one turned out. :) So this one will be just for me and my ramblings...so not much is changing. So here I am composing my blog to you now. Mavie is helping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it is about time I upgrade to a blogspot. All the cool kids are doing it. Looney

tiff said...

Yeah, all the cool kids...

Carmen said...

Yay! Now I can easily comment on your posts. I do love reading them. :)

Laura said...

So, I feel stupid. I just put it all together and got the Class-en session.